Some Travel Tips to Italy
Italy is one of the best countries in Europe to visit and explore. This country is known for its churches and other places of interest that are visited by millions of tourists every year. There are a number of museums that are situated all along the country and are known for their collection of the art and other works that belonged to the pre Renaissance era. So, if you are planning a vacation to Italy then here we give you some of the tips that you can so that your trip is memorable and hassle free.
1. The best time to visit Italy is during the months of June to September. You should book your tickets at least two to three months before your travel. Besides this, there are a number of hotels in the country that provide you budget accommodation options that you can book.
2. Also have travel insurance as the possibility of luggage getting lost on the foreign trips is much more. If you are travelling to Italy with your family then it won't hurt having a travel insurance policy. Don't forget to take an international calling card so that you can remain in contact with your loved ones in your country. If that is not possible then do maintain contact through the emails or via Facebook.
3. Travel light on your trip to Italy because most of the railway stations in Italy do not have any trolleys or porters who can carry your luggage. You have to carry your own luggage yourself.
4. If you don't know Italian then it won't be a problem for you as most of the population of Italy is well versed with English. Almost all the hotel staffs know English and thus you won't face any problem communicating with them. The deeper you go in Italy; you would find a number of dialects and other regional languages that are being spoken. Also don't hesitate to use the sign language as many tourists use this to communicate with the other people.
5. Trains are the best way to move from one place to other in the Italy. This is one of the effective way through which you can manage your transportation costs effectively. Opt for the private taxis and other private transport only if it is necessary.
6. The currency of Italy is Euro and is accepted by the 13 countries of Europe. So you won't face any problem of currency conversion and other issues even if you are travelling to one of those countries from Italy.
Trainline is one of the leading travel agents in UK. Know more about about how to book the Cheap Train Tickets from here.